Alternate Power International provides services to help you build a Net Zero Energy Home from design phase to completion of your project. There phases are detailed below
BUILDING AND ENERGY SERVICES OFFERED
- Building envelope strategic review – Design critique with focus on local environment and energy use of home or commercial/industrial building.
- Heat loss/gain calculation and modeling
- Renewable electrical energy system design, engineering and permit drawings if needed (solar or wind)
- Renewable thermal energy systems design and integration into building and processes
- Provide guidance for reaching Net Zero build
Drawings and for Permit Services
- Mechanical drawing services, to stamped permit drawings
- Foundation drawings, with structural engineering stamp
- Electrical system design and drawings, with engineering stamp
- HVAC design (Forced Air and/or Hydronic) Permit ready.
- Blower door testing services
- Infrared camera thermal imaging services
- Supply hydronic on-demand heating, solar thermal and piping system
- Supply all solar electric turnkey packages to attain Net Zero
- Supply full R50 building system components to contractors/builders
This menu of services allows the home owner or builder to pick and chose the services most needed to compliment their existing skills. Each service will have a cost based on home size and scope of work. Please contact us today to begin your journey to a low cost Net Zero home or business.
You can download Building Energy Services List here.